This is the second location for the Arkansas School for the Blind. It was originally in Arkadelphia but moved to Little Rock in 1868. The first location, as pictured, in Little Rock was on Center Street. The school moved in 1939 to its current location. This building in no longer in existence.
This is a color post card with an image of the front of the Arkansas School for the Blind on it.
Color postcard, 5 ½” x 3 ½”
Schools; Special education; Educational facilities; Postcards;
Little Rock, Pulaski County. (Ark.)
Edith and Lehman, Mrs. J.W.
Arkansas State Archives
State School for the Blind, Little Rock, Arkansas postcard, General Photograph File, AHC G954.02 , Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Rights and Usage
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.