Harrison High School was built in 1912 with funds from Act 328 of 1911. The building was designed by Harry Schwebke and R.D. Pollard in the Prairie School and International Style of architecture. It served as a high school and then junior high school until 1987 when the building became the Boone County Heritage Museum. In 2007, the building was put on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a black and white postcard with the image of the front of Harrison High School on it.
Black and white postcard, 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Schools; Postcards; Architecture;
Harrison, Boone County. (Ark.)
Arkansas State Archives
Harrison High School Postcard, General Photograph File, AHC G1224.8, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Rights and Usage
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.