This is the First Methodist Church in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. The first church to be established in Pine Bluff was a Methodist church in 1829. Pine Bluff became an incorporated town in 1839 and at one time was the third largest city in the state.
This is a color postcard with the image of the First Methodist Church of Pine Bluff on the front. There is a handwritten note on the back of the card.
Color postcard, 5 1/2 x 3 1/2
Churches; Methodist churches; Postcards;
Pine Bluff, Jefferson County. (Ark.)
Edith and Mrs. J.W. Lehman
Arkansas State Archives
First Methodist Church, Pine Bluff, Arkansas postcard, G6161.15, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Rights and Usage
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at email@example.com.